This is a little game I am making just for fun. I’ve no real plan – other than adding cool stuff.
You can follow the development of Shadowess 2. I’m really happy to see that it got a good score (about 4.00) on newgrounds.com and a bunch of positive reviews.
Use ARROWS to move. Use MOUSE to throw pebbles. Use ‘R’ to restart level and ESC to get back to the main menu. Be quiet. Stay in the darkness.
I found all sounds on freesound.org, here is a full list of credits:
- S: space-effect1.wav by raquielle
- S: toiletrolltube greywater Audio-01-02-Part-One-b–1–2 (100).wav by toiletrolltube
- Estlack_doorslam_rvrb_3shrt.aif by estlacksensory
- STAB 020 mastered 16 bit.wav by Jovica
- RoboEcho.wav by johnnypanic
- computer.aif by h.quinius
- ambience01.wav by yewbic
- ambience02.wav by yewbic
- Lonely Probe (Still Searching).wav by zuben
- Dronescape -01.wav by Jovica
- archi_soundscape_space3.wav by Argitoth
- disappear.aif by tigersound
- 36.wav by adcbicycle
- 38.wav by adcbicycle
- 5.wav by adcbicycle
- 28.wav by adcbicycle
- 48.wav by adcbicycle
I made a teaser for fun.
The quality is not very good, some of the walls disappear with the video compression but I think it will do for now. The very nice score for the teaser is called ‘slowmotion’ by bubaproducer.