Run & Jump future plans
Since there was so much positive feedback on the prototype I will make a game out of it. I’ll not make a big project, just try to keep it simple and focus on the fast run and jump feel. I will try to avoid adding “fluff” mostly because I think it’s so boring to code stuff like achievements, Facebook integration, explanatory tutorials etc. The only fluff I can think of now is adding some kind of scoring mechanism and a high score system.
Here is what I will do:
– spend Easter in Paris with Anna, Philip & Louise
– twisting tracks
– looping tracks
– more weird ambient background stuff
– better lightning
– levels in different difficulty
– random levels
– high score
– an infinite track with where you can see how far people have run (markers along the track)
– hardest part: find a good name for the game
– possible to make own levels with json?
This list should be doable in reasonable time, something for me to do in the evenings and on weekends.